What is PRP ?
Platelet is one of blood elements, Which usually moves along the blood stream as inactivated form. If it is activated by wounds or damages of tissues, it does perform its original functions of blood clotting and wound healing. PRP therapy is to maximize the main fuctions of platelets.
There are a lot of growth factors inside platelets Thus PRP is able to treat the damaged tissues fundamentally when PRP is injected into damaged ligaments, muscles or cartilages.
Growth factors within platelets activate celluar proliferation, collagen production, hyaluronic acid production, epidermal cell growth, angiogenesis and wound healing etc.
Benefits of our PRP
- Co-developed goods with medical doctors
- Precise extraction
- concentrated PRP can be seen with eyes
- No damage in cells
- Higher concentration rate of PRP
- Short extraction time
- State-of-the-art skills based on patients
Application of PRP
- Aesthetic purpose, bald treatment, pain control
- Degenerative arthritis
- Cartilage injuries
- Ligament injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic elbow tendinosis (tennis elbow, golf elbow)
- Ligament-injuries according to various Sports (sport medicine)
- Ligament injuries or cartilage damage of ankles
- Achilles tendinitis
- Plantar fasciitis
Yes PRP Kit is FDA registered.